Saturday, May 30, 2009

the kiddos

I've been writing letters with my kids to send to students in the US (my mum's 2nd grade class in Portland) and brought my camera along today to take photos of my classes to send along with the letters. Despite being normally shy and coy during class time, most of them were pros at hamming it up for the camera...

The most serious shot I was able to get from my grade 6 class


Playing hangman with grade 6


beating up on noodle boy.


rowdy grade 5 class


two little grade 5 terrors


posing for a shot, while the rest of the boys are throwing a ball at each others' faces.
lovely group.


grade 4 - my favorites


Nut (yup, that's his name) gives Pookao a wedgie

2 comments:

  1. Why so many boys? They obviously need some more girls to civilize them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Two of my classes have only one girl each. They manage to hold their own quite well, though.

    ReplyDelete