I have a tubby little boy in my grade 5 class who is lovely, bright, well behaved... a jolly little porker, but when given a creative writing assignment (anything from telling me about his family to writing a letter) this is what i get:
Now, I can relate - i love a good plate of phat thai as much as the next guy - but honestly. While the rest of the students are writing sweet notes to their parents or writing about the weather or colors, this little guy is telling me for the 300th time that he digs spaghetti.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think, as his English teacher, you should teach him some new words. How about I love school?
ReplyDeleteby far my favorite post of yours so far. i can't stop laughing.
ReplyDeleteoh, Mar I thought you might enjoy that. Replace the "noodles" with "peanut butter" and that could have been you and liz!
ReplyDeleteMummy: yes we're working on it. he does remain especially fond of all food-centered conversation, though.