Monday, June 15, 2009

frog or toad

sdf
I nearly stepped on this fellow this morning as I lurched downstairs, half asleep, to make a cup of tea. He's a good 3-4 inches long. A new pet for my home.

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, kiss him quick and let's see if your gallant prince has finally arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wouldn't mind a gallant prince right now... as long as he'd stay at home and cook and clean for me. I'll try to catch the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure looks like a toad to me...warty like a toad, broad and flat like a toad, short little hind legs like a toad...not pretty like a frog...I suggest you forego the kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sick. prince or not, i'll keep my distance. You'll be interested to hear that I found a snake yesterday residing under my kitchen sink, too. Who ever said I was living alone? I've got all sorts of company here!

    ReplyDelete