Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last day of school.. as far as i can tell

.
From what I can gather (which, of course, is woefully little) today is the last day of school for the semester here. If this really is the case, then I'll be headed south in the next couple of days to spend some much needed time on the beach. I'm still undecided about where I'll go, but I've narrowed it down to Ko Tao, Ko Phi Phi, Ko Samui, or maybe Ko Chang. I'm hoping to get in at least a little decent diving and plenty of time with a book, a beer and a beach towel. I'm standing out more than ever here with my caucasian complexion growing pastier and pastier, so I'm looking forward to producing some melanin pigments again.

Being in tropical paradise means, however, that I won't be posting for a few weeks starting today or tomorrow...

I'll be back by the end of the month, so until then, sawatdee kaaa and have a good October!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation. We'll miss your witty, insightful posts, and yet we will rest comfortably knowing that you'll soon return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're coming up on 6 months away from home... we miss you! Hopefully you'll get some scuba time on your break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To your blog that is...I know you can't come home just yet:(

    ReplyDelete