ok... ice cream on hotdog buns and ice cream in waffles. This is like one of those old Star Trek episodes where they enter a parallel universe where everything is opposite...
So now I get it. I understood the "sweet" and the "spicy" from years of watching you grow up, and after seeing that picture of you I now understand the "sour". So what's with the salty?
ok... ice cream on hotdog buns and ice cream in waffles. This is like one of those old Star Trek episodes where they enter a parallel universe where everything is opposite...
ReplyDeleteoops... meant to say "ice cream on hotdog buns and HOTDOGs in waffles"...
ReplyDeleteNice face!
ReplyDeleteSo now I get it. I understood the "sweet" and the "spicy" from years of watching you grow up, and after seeing that picture of you I now understand the "sour". So what's with the salty?
ReplyDeletedaddy: I'm going to have to steal some buns from the ice cream lady one day and show the hot dog guys how it's done...
ReplyDeletemum: thanks.
greg: well, with any luck i'll be headed south soon for some diving in the salty andaman sea..